Troy Lee Designs Rockfight CE Chest Protector
FREE SHIPPING! Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 Tubeless Ready Road Tyre 700 x 30c. Use coupon code: “FREESHIPPING”
The Troy Lee Designs Rockfight CE Chest Protector isn’t your typical chest protector. TLD has taken its standard Rockfight but souped it up to withstand whatever the elements throw at you.
The base Rockfight has built-in EPP on the chest and spine that manages low-speed impacts but the Rockfight CE combines it with a removable, flexible D30 back insert for harder impacts. In the process, Troy Lee Designs has created a chest protector that exceeds CE EN1621 Level 1 for impact absorptions.
The Rockfight CE has a CE EN14021 Stone Shield certificated front plate providing protection from roost and lofted debris that might come flying your way on the trails.
The Rockfight CE achieves its superb protection while ensuring an ergonomic and breathable design. It has form fit side plates, fully adjustable shoulder straps, and removable shoulder pads and allows neck brace compatibility on most models.
The construction is also featherweight and with a streamlined fit for easy wearing underneath a jersey and to minimise fatigue, so you can keep riding all day.
- CE EN14021 Stone Shield certification of front plate for proven protection from debris
- Flexible D30 back inserts that exceed CE EN1621 Level 1 for impact absorption
- Advanced integrated EPP in key impact zones on chest and spine
- Form fit side flex plates, fully adjustable fore/aft shoulder straps and removable shoulder pads allows neck brace compatibility
- Featherweight construction and streamlined form fit for reduced rider fatigue and sub jersey fitment
- Ultra-ventilated protective plates coupled with engineered channelled bi-foam for increased laminar airflow
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.