SRAM Red AXS 1x D1 Quarq Road Powermeter DUB
FREE SHIPPING! Santa Cruz Tallboy Alloy AL D 29 Mountain Bike 2021 Ebony. Use coupon code: “FREESHIPPING”
In certain disciplines, the single-ring drivetrain reigns supreme. Championing simplicity, strength and durability, the SRAM RED 1 AXS™ power meter meets the demands of triathletes, time trialists and cyclocross racers. The power meter features improved aerodynamics thanks to direct mount aero chainrings with fully integrated power, and the tighter gearing range is perfect for racing and flatter terrains.
The SRAM RED AXS™ power meter breaks with tradition — and breaks through to new levels of performance. The power meters are designed with Quarq’s premier DZero™ power measurement technology fully integrated into the crankset. Welcome to the pinnacle of the power meter.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality
- 48 and 50t variants have fully integrated power into a direct mount aero chainring
- 36-46t variants have spider-based power
- Chainrings can be easily changed without requiring recalibration of the power meter
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Non-aero chainrings can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze
DZERO™ – Quarq’s next-generation DZero power meter platform is named for the D0 Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light. With a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke, and software advances, DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology.
AXS™ – AXS is SRAM’s new electronic integration platform that connects electronic bicycle components and software. The SRAM AXS App allows riders to see battery status, change component behavior, personalize controls, get maintenance reminders, and update firmware.
X-SYNC™ – SRAM X-SYNC 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain. Accept no imitations.
CARBON TUNED™ – Strength and stiffness where you need it, lightweight like you want it. Proprietary SRAM carbon lay-up design increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced, carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings without compromising strength.
X-RANGE™ – Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely re-imagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings – enabled by AXS™ App. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
- Speeds: 12
- Crank arm length: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs
- Chainring Size: 40, 46, 48, 50
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Aluminum
- Guard: No Guard
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Color (Crank arm): Natural carbon
- Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.