Saris Bones Solo Single Bike Rack – 1 Bike
FREE SHIPPING! Scott Aspect 760 27.5″ Mountain Bike 2022 Granite Black/Quicksilver Yellow. Use coupon code: “FREESHIPPING”
The Saris Bones Solo bike rack is an ideal bike rack for when you just need to carry a single bike to your car. This single bike car rack is mounted to your boot making it compatible with most vehicle sizes and types.
A uni-body frame needs no adjustment so it’s fast and easy to install so you can get on the open road quickly. Ratcheting straps keep your bike safe and secure in transit.
The Saris Bones Solo boot rack weighs just 2lb (<1kg) but will carry a bike weighing up to 35lb (15.87kg). It’s very compact so can be stored in your cupboard at home when you don’t need it. The frame itself is made from 1005 recycled plastic, which means it won’t rust.
Review | 8 / 10
“A one-bike-only Saris rack is ideal for anyone who wants to keep the inside of their car oil-free and who doesn’t want to store a big, ungainly multi-bike rack in the garage.” – Cycling Weekly
- Easy installation
- Built with 100% recyclable, non-rusting materials
- Carries 1 bike up to 35lbs (15.87kg)
- Ratcheting straps and anti-sway secure bike to rack
- Bike weight limit: 35 pounds (15.87kg).
- Fast and easy installation.
- 100% recyclable plastic frame.
- Rust-free, injection-molded plastic.
- Ratcheting hold downs strap for a secure bike mount.
- Compatible with most vehicles—consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- Our lightest weight rack at only 2 lbs (<1kg).
The Only Adjustment? Your Attitude Toward Trunk Racks.
Solo™ is simple, affordable way to get your bike to any destination—near or far. It’s the first and only 1-bike trunk rack with zero mechanical frame adjustments. That’s right, zero. Just place it, tighten the straps, secure your bike, and go. Plus, its compact uni-body frame fits a variety of vehicle makes and models, just like bigger bike racks do. The Solo is small enough to store in a trunk or closet, so it’s as easy to store as it is to use.
If your bike(s) cover your vehicle number plate and lights we recommend you fit a lighting board to comply with road vehicle lighting laws.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.