Ergon BE2 Enduro Hydration Backpack
FREE SHIPPING! Niner WFO RDO 3-Star 2021 Bike. Use coupon code: “FREESHIPPING”
The Ergon BE2 Enduro hydration backpack has all the great features found on the BE1, but with the addition of 3 litres of extra load capacity and 2 additional storage straps for leg or arm protection.
Developed with legend and engineer, Fabien Barel. A slim profile combined with Ergon’s famous ‘Perfect Fit’ harness system ensures the BE2 fits just right and stays put until you reach the finish line.
- Storage compartment
- Horizontal hydration bladder sits at the waist for a lower centre of gravity and increased stability
- Bladder compartment
- Full face helmet carrier system
- Constructed from Nylon and Polyester
- Water resistant zips
- Foam back pad (also compatible with BP100 back protector – not included)
- BH150 hydration bladder included
- Capacity: 6.5 Litres
- Small: 1055g, Large: 1070g
Ergon backpacks come in 2 sizes: Small and Large. The following is a guideline to help you, the rider, choose the correct size.
- Small – Height: < 5’9″ and T-Shirt size: XS-M
- Large – Height: > 5’9″ and T-Shirt size: L-XXL
Perfect Fit Backpack
Exact fit is achieved through the 4-Step back adjustment. Self-adjusting shoulder straps keep the pack centred and stabilize the load connection on the lower back.
Backpack Hydration System
The compact hydration system has a horizontal design. This allows for a very stable connection to the lower back and optimum weight distribution. The horizontal design can be found on the Ergon BE Enduro backpacks.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.