DT Swiss XMC 1501 27.5″ front wheel
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FREE SHIPPING! YETI SB140 T2 Bike w/Carbon Wheels. Use coupon code: “FREESHIPPING”
- The DT Spline 1 has long set the standard for premium alloy MTB wheels, their renowned mix of ride quality, reliability and exceptional strength to weight ratios have made them starting line favourites and test winners all around the world.. so what next?
- Following extensive lab-based and real world testing DT’s engineering team in Biel decided that there was really only one place to go … carbon!So the 3rd generation Spline 1 now sports a brand new bespoke 30 mm wide carbon rim design to push DT’s signature wheel system to ever greater heights and even lower weights
- A true all-rounder, the XMC family has a heritage that includes everything from Olympic gold medals to downhill speed record attempts, the XMC 1501’s are designed to be the perfect lightweight, sturdy companions for big days out in all terrains
- At the very centre of this system are the new Ratchet EXP 240 hubs the simplest, most reliable and lightest 240 hubs DT have ever made proving that DT remain the undisputed masters of ratchet technology
- Ratchet EXP reduces the number of moving parts inside the hub and allows a wider bearing spacing, improving overall stiffness whilst improving bearing life and reducing drag, the hub still retains DT’s easy tool-free servicing and ability to be worked on trailside if required
- Further weight is saved by the new Swiss-made Comp Race spokes that are butted down to 1.6 mm, making them not only lighter, but give a more forgiving and damped ride, offsetting the added stiffness the move to a carbon rim often brings, just another benefit of designing and manufacturing the entire wheel system in house
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- Weight: 27.5 inch, Front: 728 grams Rear: 817 grams 29 inch, Front: 775 grams Rear: 864 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.