DT Swiss M1900 27.5″ Front Wheel
FREE SHIPPING! YETI SB140 T2 Bike w/AXS. Use coupon code: “FREESHIPPING”
Swiss engineering in an outstanding value package, the 1900 series wheels are a fantastic option for those looking to upgrade without breaking the bank.
- These super wide versions of the M (All Mountain) 1900 series use a full 30 mm internal width sleeved rim bringing them bang up to date with the latest trends in tyres
- With an average weight per pair of 1908 grams in 27.5″ and just 2003 grams in 29″ the M 1900 SPLINEs are some of the lightest truly wide wheels available at this price point
- The custom designed straight pull centre lock hubs share many of the features found in DT’s top-end wheelsets and offer load optimised spoke beds to ensure perfect alignment and maximum rigidity
- As one of the few manufacturers of hubs, rims and spokes, the 1900’s hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT’s straight pull, Champion spokes
- Sealed cartridge bearings and easily serviceable pawl drive rear hub provide low maintenance with simple bearing replacement if required
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.