Cateye Velo Wireless Computer
FREE SHIPPING! Scott Aspect 750 27.5″ Mountain Bike 2022 Slate Grey/Dark Grey Matt. Use coupon code: “FREESHIPPING”
The Cateye Velo Wireless computer now packs even more punch with a programmable odometer and menu screen.
Velo is the ultimate in practical, affordable and reliable wireless cyclocomputer technology. With an easy to read screen, you can see at a glance your training data.
Now includes Calorie Usage. The Velo Wireless will be your loyal cycling/commuting companion for miles and miles. Installs easily on almost any bike, including 27.5 and 29’ers.
- Current / average / maximum speed
- Trip distance
- Total distance
- Elapsed time
- Calorie consumption
- Analogue wireless
- Backlight with night mode
- Pace arrow
- Simple tire size
- Auto start/stop
- Programmable odometer
- Menu screen to change setting
- Battery indicator
- Zip tie bracket
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Current speed:0.0(4.0)~105.9 km/h [0.0 (3.0) – 65.9 mph]
- Elapsed time:0:00’00″~9:59’59”
- Trip distance:0.00~999.99 km [mile]
- Average speed:0.0~105.9 km/h [0.0 – 65.9 mph]
- Maximum speed:0.0(4.0)~105.9 km/h [0.0(3.0) – 65.9 mph]
- Calorie consumption:0 ~99999 kcal
- Total distance (Odometer):0~99999 km [mile]
- Clock:0:00~23:59 [1:00~12:59]
- Pace arrow:Yes
- Auto power saving:Yes
- Auto start/stop:Yes
- Odometer manual set:Yes
- Wireless transmission:Speed [analog sensor]
- Tire size:26″, 700c, 27″, 27.5″, 29″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″ or 100cm?299cm (default:26″)
- Battery:Computer: CR2032 x1 Sensor: CR2032 x1
- Battery life:Computer:approx 1 year (1hr use per day) Sensor:approx 10,000 km [6,250 miles] in total distance
- Dimension: 55.5 X 37.0 X 16.5 mm
- Weight: approx 26.4 grams
Cateye User Manual
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.