Blackburn Dayblazer 550 Front and 65 Rear Micro-USB Rechargeable Combo / Light Set
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FREE SHIPPING! Specialized Allez Road Bike 2022 in Raspberry Red. Use coupon code: “FREESHIPPING”
Get noticed without breaking the bank. Both lights are spec’d with eye-catching BLITZ Daytime Running Mode and a multitude of mounting options. Perfect for city riding.
- Blitz mode: Whether you are in the darkest alley or on the brightest street, Blitz Daytime Running Mode was designed to help you be seen on your bike and keep you safe, day or night.
- Mounts just about anywhere: The Dayblazer front light has an action-camera style of mount, allowing it to be mounted to virtually any bar size (from 25.4-35mm) as well as to many helmets. This frees up bar space for additional devices.
- Recharge Type: Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Brightness: Up to 550 lumens front, 65 lumens rear
- Recharge Time: 3-hour recharge (front)/2-hour recharge (rear)
- Mounting Options: Universal Mount – Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter (front)/Versatile mounting system (rear)
- Weight: 177 grams (front 129g, rear 48g)
- Run Time
- Blitz mode (front): 1 hour at 550 lumens
- High mode (front): 1.5 hours at 275 lumens
- Low mode (front): 5 hours at 75 lumens
- Pulse mode (front): 5.5 hours at 100 lumens
- Strobe mode (front): 12 hours at 65 lumens
- Solid mode (rear): 1 hour at 50 lumens
- High flash/Strobe mode (rear): 3 hours at 65 lumens
- Low flash/Strobe mode (rear): 6 hours at 35 lumens
- Group Ride mode (rear): 20-25 hours at 3 lumens
- Water Resistance: IP-67 submersible – Ingress protection rating, or “IP Rating,” is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.